EFS is the Midwest leader in drilling and probing; operation and maintenance; and remediation and construction services. Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
EFS is hiring for multiple positions at our offices in Indiana and Alabama. Positions include a Driller or Drill Helper in our Toney, Alabama office as well as a Drill Helper and a Field Technician in our Westfield, Indiana office.
EFS offers a variety of great employee benefits including:
- Holidays: Employees receive eight paid holidays per year.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Employees receive PTO for vacation, personal and sick leave.
- Medical/Prescription and Dental Insurance: The company offers and subsidizes medical, dental and prescription drug insurance.
- Life Insurance and Disability: The company provides group term life insurance and long-term disability at no cost. Voluntary life insurance and short-term disability are available at group rates.
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan: This plan provides voluntary investment options designed to supplement retirement income. The company has a discretionary match of up to 50 percent of an employee’s contribution up to a total of six percent of an employee’s annual compensation. The plan is on a six-year graduated vesting.
- Additional Benefits:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Training/Professional Memberships
- Professional Licenses and Certifications
Come join the EFS family and apply today!