In today’s competitive government market, you need to do more than fill a small business enterprise (SBE) requirement. You need an SBE that’s focused on quality, responsiveness, and cost. EFS has the equipment, resources, and experience to assist prime contractors in all areas of environmental field support. Our goal from the start has been to provide high quality environmental field services in a cost-effective manner to our government clients.
EFS has a wide variety of government experience over the past 20+ years. Below is a list of some of our experience, both directly and indirectly, in various government sectors. Click on each to learn more about the project.
- Excavation and Transportation of Contaminated Soils – Madison, IN
- DPT Soil Sampling and Groundwater Sampling – Crane, IN
- Groundwater Remediation System Operation and Maintenance – Onalaska, WI
- Source Removal Actions – Millington, TN
- Former Dry Cleaning Building Demolition – Orlando, FL
- In-Situ Soil Mixing – Tullahoma, TN
- Hazardous Soil Remediation – Indianapolis, IN
- Groundwater Remediation – Indianapolis, IN
- NIKE Missile Magazine Demolition – Vernon Hills, IL
- Small Arms Firing Range Upgrade – Portsmouth, VA
- Operable Unit #4 Remediation – Picher, OK
- In-Situ Chemical Reduction (ISCR) – Copley, OH
- Soil Mixing Services – Superfind Site – Ashippun, WI
Since our inception, EFS has strived to conduct business with the highest standards of honesty, trust, professionalism, and ethical behavior. To learn more about EFS and the other industries in which we serve, click here to visit our website.