EFS provides complete and innovative remediation services for addressing contaminated sites. Our remediation services include: demolition; excavation, transportation and disposal of contaminated soil; construction and installation of in-situ remediation systems including SVE, groundwater pump and treat and air sparging; applications of HRC®, ORC® and chemical oxidation technologies; and slurry wall construction.
EFS assists clients in all areas of waste management for RCRA, TSCA and non-hazardous wastes. These services include waste characterization, disposal coordination, tank cleaning, baghouse and scrubber maintenance, facility decontamination, demolition, spill response and drum management. All EFS personnel have completed 40 hours of hazardous waste operations health and safety training in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations to participate in these activities.
Our Remediation and Construction Services include:
- In-Situ Soil Mixing/Soil Stabilization
- Contaminated Soil Excavation, Transportation and Disposal
- Remediation System Installation
- Soil Stabilization
- Tank Removal, Decommissioning and Cleaning
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Tank Installation
- Landfill Construction and Closure
- Wetland Reconstruction
- Site Restoration, Landscaping, Clearing, Grubbing and Grading